Wanna try something delish and different this year during your grilling escapades? Why not try grilling some Corn on the Cob! Silver Dollar City is great at this! So delicious! Here is an easy recipe to get that corn perfectly grilled!
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Pull the outer husks down the ear to the base. Strip away the silk from each ear of corn by hand. Fold husks back into place, and place the ears of corn in a large bowl of cold water with 1 tablespoon of salt for 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from water and shake off excess. Place the corn on the grill, close the cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender when pierced with a paring knife. Remove the husks and eat off the cob or remove the kernels.
- Serve with herb butter, cilantro, honey, bar-b-q sauce & blue cheese, Pesto, Parmesan, or eat it plain with salt and pepper.
- Just remember to spread your topping over the corn while hot.