We Go Where You Go!
Say “Alexa, play KQRA Q one oh two rocks”
Say: “Hey Google, play KQRA Q one oh two rocks”
Say: ” play KQRA Q one oh two rocks”
Say: “Hey Cortana, play KQRA Q one oh two rocks”
Click here to open stream
YOU MUST HAVE OUR MOBILE APP DOWNLOADED TO WORK WITH CONNECTED CAR
Apple CarPlay steps to connect and play: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT205634
AndroidAuto steps to connect and play: https://support.google.com/androidauto/answer/6348029?hl=en
Enable Our Alexa Skill
What is an Alexa Skill?
Just like your phone has apps, Amazon devices (Alexa) has Skills. These Skills can be enabled on your device, making your commands custom. And, they’re FREE!
How to enable Q102 skill (See step by step process below):
1 . Open your Alexa App on your phone
2. Click on Menu and select SKILLS
3. Type in the bar “KQRA Q102.1”
4. Press Enable
Now, when you want to listen to Q102, say:
“Alexa, open q one o two rocks”
Step by step instructions to enable Our Skill:
- Open your Alexa App on your phone and click on the MENU:
2. Click on Skills
3. Type in “KQRA-Q102 Rocks” in the search bar and click the magnifying glass icon
4. When the station pops up, select ENABLE