Listen to us on Alexa & Google Home!
Just say “Alexa/OK Google: play KQRA Q102 Rocks”
What is an Alexa Skill?
Just like your phone has apps, Amazon devices (Alexa) has Skills. These Skills can be enabled on your device, making your commands custom. And, they’re FREE!
How to enable Q102 skill (See step by step process below):
1 . Open your Alexa App on your phone
2. Click on Menu and select SKILLS
3. Type in the bar “KQRA Q102.1”
4. Press Enable
Now, when you want to listen to Q102, say:
“Alexa, open q one o two rocks”
Step by step instructions:
- Open your Alexa App on your phone and click on the MENU:
2. Click on Skills
3. Type in “KQRA-Q102 Rocks” in the search bar and click the magnifying glass icon
4. When the station pops up, select ENABLE