You want to go and we have you tickets....and the hotel....and the plane! Well, it's not our plan, but it's A plane, and you could be on it!
The Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival with Five Finger Death Punch, Rob Zombie and MORE, LIVE in Dallas.
To qualify for this flyaway, be caller 5 at 447-1021 when we tell you to call! PLus, you'll pocket the new Rob Zombie album for FREE!
Get the Unfair Advantage of times you can win.
Please take a moment to read our contest rules:
“Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival Flyaway” Contest 2013
KQRA-FM 102.1 will be conducting the “Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival Flyaway” promotion from June 3-14th, 2013. 10 Qualifiers from KQRA-FM 102.1 will be selected through calling in to win, one person will be awarded the Grand Prize. The prizes are as follows:
Qualifiers: Rob Zombie “Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor” cd.
Grand Prize: Hotel, concert tickets and airfare for two (2) provided for the Flyaway Trip to Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival in Dallas, TX on August 4th, 2013.
Total Prize Value: Rob Zombie “Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor” cd $15
Rockstar Energy Mayhem Festival Flyaway: $1,500
1. How to enter:
1. Participants and winners of this contest must be legal U.S. residents of at least 21 years of age, residing inside the Springfield designated market area.
2. Limited to one entry per person.
3. Participants can enter the contest by listening for the Rockstar Energy Mayhem touch tones and be caller 10 at 447-1021. One qualifier per day will win Rob Zombie’s “Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor” cd. All Qualifiers will be put into a random drawing for grand prize winner drawn on June 14th.
4. Prize is no purchase necessary, non-transferable, non-negotiable and has no cash value.
1. Ten (10) qualifiers will be selected between June 3-14th, 2013 through random selection by calling 447-1021 when the sounder is heard.
2. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected from the 10 qualifiers on June 14th, 2013 from random selection.
a. Winner must have a valid credit card for accidentals.
b. KQRA-FM is NOT liable for transportation, or any costs that are not outlined in these rules.
3. Contesting. During any contest involving communication through the telephone lines, should a contestant be disconnected from the utilized phone line before the contestant’s correct name, phone number, and response are recorded; they will be instantly disqualified from the contest without compensation. The following sequential caller shall be given the opportunity to win. Midwest Family Broadcasting is not responsible for problems occurring within the telephone system, which either inhibit or increase the chances of winning. Time delay between over the air analog signal and the internet broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the station’s analog over the air signal and the station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue later then the listeners listening to the Station’s analog over the air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this contest may be diminished
4. Employees of Midwest Family Broadcasting (hereafter referred to as “the company”), their agencies and employees and families of any Radio, Television or Cable Company or its subsidiaries are ineligible to participate in or win the contest. As Well as sponsors, their employees and their families, Mid-West Family Broadcast Group (KOSP-FM, KKLH-Fm, KOMG-FM, KQRA-FM) reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who is financed, aided, encouraged or prompted by an employee or family member of any Radio, Television or cable company or its subsidiaries within a 75 miles of Springfield, Missouri. Mid-West Family Broadcast Group (KOSP-FM, KKLH-Fm, KOMG-FM, KQRA-FM) reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if Mid-West Family Broadcast Group deems the contest rules were not followed.this contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
5. Publicity. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
6. Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss, which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from a Station will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. Further, the Company will resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. The Company and sponsor Creative Car Audio has the right to refuse any vehicle seen as unfit for the prize.
9. Midwest Family Broadcasting reserves the right to add, delete and/or alter rules at any time and Media reserves the right to cancel any contest at any time.
By participating in this contest participant is agreeing to adhere to the above mentioned rules and regulations.